Mim Clarkson Miss Conover Top - Linen
Miss Conover Top - Cotton by Mim Clarkson
- Inspired by 1920s design and Miss Conover’s sewing lessons
- Made with beautiful mid weight washed linen
- Carefully designed to provide relaxed fit but finish neatly at high hip. Can be worn out or tucked into the level of side gathers which means less bulk to tuck in.
- Gathers at side create fullness around body, and some shaping at hem without being too tight over tummy
- A great workhorse top that can be easily paired with a variety of bottoms
- Can be layered over a close fitting long sleeve top for warmth or go solo for a cool relaxed fit
- No armhole or neckline gape
- Machine washable on gentle cycle
- Designed and made at Field Trip Balhannah studio
Get in touch for more information on fit and possible customisation. Mim Clarkson garments are made on site at Field Trip Balhannah so small changes can be made to suit you. This is easiest to organise in store, but some changes can be made with a phone chat. Body length and sleeve width changes, and half sizes are possible options.
Mim Clarkson designs are made to order so please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
||Small (10-12)||Medium (14 - 16)||Large (18)|
|Width at bust||53.5cm
|Width at hem
|Back length at centre||56.5cm